Diagrind is excited to share that it now provides a range of concrete saw cutting and diamond core drilling. Our newest team member has extensive experience working with concrete saws and drills and will bring his knowlegde to your project. Contact us today for pricing your next project or job.
Core Drilling is used when a job calls for the drilling of circular holes in reinforced concrete, precast concrete, asphalt, brick, sandstone and other structural materials.
Concrete Diamond Core Drilling can be used for:
- Drilling in pavement, walls, ceilings, roofs or sloping surfaces
- Running pipes and ducting for plumbers, electricians and air conditioning
- Installation of large bolts in floors and walls
- Drilling concrete piles for anchor systems
- Starter bars
- Chemical anchors
- Bolts for structural steel
Diagrind currently has 3 types of concrete saws available and our range is growing rapidly.
Wet/Dry saw which is electric and can cut to a dept of 125mm it comes with attachments to make it cut wet or dry with a vacuum. Our petrol saw can cut to a max depth of 155mm and our track saw cuts between 27-63mm.